If you are planning brunch on Sunday and want a unique combination to impress your mom, this is it. The hints of lavender in VIVIC’s sparkling coffee perfectly complement the lemon and blueberry flavors in these healthy and light pancakes.
You can’t go wrong with this pairing.
-2 tablespoons lemon juice
-1 tbs. cornstarch
– 2 cups frozen blueberries
-3 tbs. white sugar
– 1 cup ricotta cheese
– ⅔ cup milk
-½ tsp. ground nutmeg
– ¼ tsp. Salt
-1 cup all-purpose flour
-1 tbs. baking powder
-1 lemon, juiced and zested
- Mix 2 tbs. Lemon juice and cornstarch together in a bowl until cornstarch dissolves.
- Stir blueberries and 3 tbs. Sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour cornstarch mixture into blueberry mixture; cook and stir until mixture thickens slightly. Cover saucepan and remove from heat.
- Whisk ricotta cheese, milk, eggs, sugar, the juice from 1 lemon, lemon zest, nutmeg, and salt together in a bowl until well blended. Add flour and baking powder; whisk to combine.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Drop batter in ¼ cup portions onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and edges are dry. Flip and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter. Top pancakes with blueberry sauce.
- Serve with a chilled glass of VIVIC Lavender Sparkling Coffee.